Saturday, August 7, 2010

Flowery Gift

Presents really make your day! Especially gifts that are colorful and BIG!! Haha!!! Anyways, today's my mom's birthday (thought it was my birthday?) I woke up early and when I went downstairs, I saw this HUGE and lovely flower centerpiece. I got awed by its beauty and elegance. I was told that these flowers were given by a very special friend (and I thought it was from my father...shucks!) It must be really from a special friend, it looks expensive. Haha!!
Aren't they pretty and gorgeous?? The combination of colors and flowers are perfect! The Carnations and the Star Gazers are my favorites in this piece. It would surely make anyone's day happy and full of life just by looking at these flowers. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Ciao for now!! ~ Jiji ^^

No comments: