Thursday, August 5, 2010

Yummy Puffs from Chewy Junior

As you all know I like food, especially eating them haha! But I have a soft spot for desserts. True to the saying "There's always room for desserts". So my friend and I tried out this new place at Trinoma Mall. It's called Chewy Junior. It's located at the 2nd floor beside White Hat. It's their first branch and soon there will be a second branch at Greenbelt. Chewy Junior came all the way from the shores of Singapore. Isn't that great? The mouth watering puffs are P45 a piece (quite reasonable!). You could also order in boxes of 3, 6 or 12.

My friend and I ordered coffee and two of their best sellers: Chocolate Almond Crunch and Strawberry Cream Cheese. The difference between these cream puffs from the common cream puffs is that they're very chewy instead of the crunchy outer layer. The Chocolate Almond Crunch is very goood!!! The crunchiness of the almond bits complements with the chewy chocolate puff and the mocha filling. I would order this again in my next visit :) For the Strawberry Cream Cheese, the overall taste is okay. There's nothing much to rave about.

I hope that in the future they include more of their products as seen in their website (Singapore). Check their site:  http://www.chewyjunior.com.sg/ Their site is really awesome and tempting with those yummy and scrumptious treats (drooling*). I'll surely try out their other cream puffs in my next visit.

Ciao for now!! ~ Jiji ^^

No comments: