Sunday, August 1, 2010

My Tiny Haul


Do you have the itch to go buy something every time you're near a mall or bazaar? Well, as far as shopping is concerned I'm totally guilty. I also have this itch even when I'm in bookstores. Can you believe it? Anyways, there were two bazaars this weekend: Supersale Bazaar in Rockwell and Port88 Sale Bazaar in Meralco Avenue. I really wanted to go to the two bazaars but sadly my schedule didn't allow it. So I opted for the Port88 bazaar. I bought three items. 
 

Isn't this shirt adorable?!! I really got sold when I saw the cute design of the gingerbread man. So cute!! This one's their best selling design. The store's name is Pugly. Unfortunately, they didn't have any physical stores or multiply account. But you could contact them via email or cellphone. 
 Aside from the shirt, I also bought two fancy necklaces. Aren't they cool? The car pendant is such a beauty as well as the Jetson cube one. All products are made by Yuki; the owner of yukimakesthings. Check out her site! There are a lot of cute and fancy stuffs.
Even though I didn't bought much, I'm really happy with my buys. After the bazaar, I head straight to Megamall to buy my favorite magazine. What else? YUMMY magazine!!! I told you I'm totally into food right? I had to buy the August issue. Why? Who couldn't resist this scrumptious honeycomb crunch cake? I really want to try baking this one. 

And while I'm in the bookstore, I got a hold of Dan Brown's Lost Symbol (in paperback). I really like to read books especially mystery thriller genre. Do you have any recommended authors or titles for me to read? 

Ciao for now!! ~ Jiji ^^


No comments: