Sunday, August 1, 2010

New Day ~ New Blog

 Hi all!!! Welcome to chattyneko!! This is my first blog so please bear with me (haha!) My posts will be about random stuffs. And I mean random. It could be about food (I sooo love FOOD!!), restaurants, books, skincare, makeup, fashion, etc. My blogging addiction started only this year. I started with beautynomics, shensaddiction, askmewhats, galelovescolors and many more. And before I knew it I also became a youtube addict! watching michellephan, bubzbeauty, frmheadtotoe, pincstuff, etc. Gosh!! It's so fun reading their blogs and watching their youtube channels. Check them out! You get to learn a LOT!!! Different people, different cultures, different products, different learning. As a result, I started my own blog. I want to share stories and give advices. So read on and enjoy!! :)

No comments: